In order to enable you to use the services and information on this website with peace of mind, we would like to inform you of the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests, please read the following.
1. The scope of the privacy protection policy
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information depending on the functional nature of the service, and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose; this website will not use your personal information for other purposes without your written consent.
- This website will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use when you use the interactive features such as service mailboxes, membership service and surveys.
- During general browsing, the server will record the relevant behavior, including the IP address of your connection device, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the questionnaires collected, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results, except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but do not involve the data of specific individuals.
3. Data Protection
- This website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal information using strict protection measures.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
4. External links to the website
5. Policy on sharing personal information with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
The foregoing proviso includes, but is not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- When expressly required by law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- In cooperation with a public agency or academic research institution, where it is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest and where the information has been processed or collected by the provider in a manner that does not allow the identification of specific subjects by their disclosure.
- For your benefit.
- When this website commissions a vendor to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, the vendor or individual will be properly supervised and managed.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the function of the browser you are using to refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website to fail to perform normally.
The privacy protection policy of this website will be amended from time to time according to the demand, and the amended terms will be posted on the website.
Copyright © 2023 General Biologicals Corporation. All rights reserved.