- This Site is the official website of General Biologicals Corporation, whose principal place of business is located at No. 6, Innovation 1st Road, Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu County, Taiwan, R.O.C. (the "Company").
3. Reservation of Rights
- The Company reserves the right to review the membership status of those who have already joined, and Company also reserves the right to cancel their membership.
4. Privacy Protection.
- The Company will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data to prevent unauthorized access to the systems where personal information is stored on the Site. However, even with all information security protections in place, there are risks associated with Internet transmission and there is no guarantee that your data will be completely secure during transmission.
- When we process personal information, we will strictly adhere to the purpose for which the information was originally collected.
- If you use the membership service provided by the Site, you should use the account and password that you registered when you joined the membership.
- The basic information of members shall not be falsified or inaccurate, and you are requested to update your personal information from time to time to ensure its accuracy and completeness. If the information you provide is incorrect or inconsistent, the Site has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your continued use of the services of the Site.
- You are responsible for the use and management of your account and password. You shall be solely responsible for all actions and consequences resulting from or arising from the use of your account and password to access the services of the Site.
- You agree that you shall be responsible to the Company for all activities under your account.
- If you discover or suspect that a third party is using your member account or password to access and use the Site, you shall immediately notify the Company and take the necessary precautionary measures. However, the above notice shall not be construed to mean that the Company has any form of liability or obligation to compensate or indemnify you.
6. Use Behavior
- Your use of the Site must comply with all local or international laws and regulations; you shall be fully responsible for all user behavior.
- You agree not to use the Site for illegal purposes or in illegal ways, and to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and international practices of the Internet, and to ensure that you do not use the services of the Site to engage in acts that infringe the rights of others or violate the law.
- When you access and use the services of the Site, you shall comply with the following rules.
- You shall not use the computer system, Internet communication or services provided by the Site to commit illegal acts; you shall not use the Site to engage in any threatening, defamatory, harassing, or offensive activities, or any other criminal acts.
- You shall not attempt to use, access, or use the information or programs stored on the Site without authorization; nor may you transmit, copy, modify, publish, or distribute them.
- You shall not engage in any conduct that is detrimental to the Site and that may adversely affect the normal transmission over the network.
- You do not have any rights to the Site or the information provided therein; you may not use the information or services provided by the Site in any other manner for any other purpose.
- You may not input or upload to the Site any computer program paths that contain viruses or other programs intended to damage, interfere with, or degrade the efficiency of the Site's systems or networks or the quality of the related services.
7. The Company's Proprietary Rights
- All content appearing on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, names, trademarks and symbols ("Content"), is the property of the Company or is fully licensed to the Company. Modification, alteration, transmission, reproduction, adaptation, public broadcast, dissemination, distribution, or use of the Content for any purpose or in any form or device without the Company's express announcement or written consent on the Site is strictly prohibited.
- Nothing contained on the Site shall be deemed to constitute consent to any license or authorization for any trademark, graphic or other information displayed on the Site without the express written consent of the Company or the third party owner.
- You may not decode, reverse engineer or disassemble the software or other products or processes that may be linked to the Site; incorporate passwords or products in any way; or manipulate the content of the Site in a manner that affects the experience of other users. Your use of such materials on any other website (including, without limitation, materials displayed on the Site or downloaded from other websites without our express written consent) is prohibited.
8. Links to External Websites
The Site may provide links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or availability of such third party websites.
9. Exclusion of Warranties
- We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, to you regarding the followings:
- the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, profitability, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties with respect to the information, products, and services on the Site
- Your use of the services on the Site will meet your requirements.
- Your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, and error-free.
- Any information you obtain as a result of using the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Your use of the Site Services to download or otherwise obtain information is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data resulting from the download of the above information.
10. Limitation of Liability
- The Company, its directors, officers or employees, etc. shall not be liable for any results of your use of the Site or use of the Site Services, whether such liability is based on contract or tort claims.
- The Company, its directors, officers or employees, etc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, property or non-property damage, loss of profits, damage to goodwill or reputation, etc., resulting from your use of the Site or use of the Site Services.
11. Other Provisions.
Copyright © 2023 General Biologicals Corporation. All rights reserved.